1) Why EML Manager?
- With EML Manager you can archive and share emails in Drive with collegues and partners in referral of projects, orders, supplies, etc.
- It works with all versions of Google Apps: Business and Education
- You just need Chrome to install the application and associate it with your Google Apps account; then you can use EML Manager with any browser
4) Can I use EML Manager with mobile devices?
- You can tag emails in your mobile email application and automatically archive .eml files in Google Drive. If you want to see the .eml file in your Drive mobile app, you need to install an eml viewer on your mobile Android device (get it free from Google Play!)
5) Can I have more than one user in free trial?
- Yes, you can have up to 3 users in free trial. Please submit your requests compiling up to 3 forms, we’ll give a confermation by email
- You can pay with PayPal or with bank transfer. To order EML Manager please fill this form, if you want to pay with PayPal we'll send you a PayPal payment request, if you want to pay with bank transfer we'll send you informations
7) When can I have my EML Manager working?
- When you order EML Manager filling the order form, we'll immediately activate the solution and send you a confirmation. Please complete the payment within 1 week from your order.
8) Where can I get EML Manager?
9) I can't see EML Viewer on Google Drive
- You probably have not enabled the option ‘Allow users to install Google Drive apps’ in the Google Apps domain settings. Be sure to have this option checked, and then re-install the application from scratch
10) I have uninstalled the product, but I keep receiving failure notifications emails
- You have probably followed an incorrect procedure to uninstall the product. Please refer to this guide for the correct procedure and uninstall issues.
11) I cannot see an eml with Eml Viewer because I keep getting the errore screen
- You probably have two different accounts set up for the same Chrome user. The application runs only as the main Google Chrome user. Set up a new Chrome user for the other account and retry with that.
12) I can't print an eml opened with Eml Viewer
- This is a known issue. The workaround is to select all text with CTRL-A, left click on the text, and then click on Print.